Sunday, June 23, 2013

Saturday 15 June – Sydney at night





Current location: Paddington, Sydney
11.11pm, At Bree/Naw/Tristan/Sha's house. (I'm going to have to come up with a quicker way of saying that.) Andy and I had had a pretty chilled daytime, but we had such a fun evening! We went into Sydney to meet the others and go to a photography exhibition (lots of impressive pictures of naked people) and then Andy and I left and went to Sydney harbour. It was the first tie I'd seen the Opera House and the bridge since I was 10, and they were cool! But even cooler was that Andy had bought us a trip on a tall ship to go and see the sights from the sea. There was yummy food (lots of seafood) and an open bar on the boat, as well as a lovely guitarist and some very funny fellow passengers. The opera house looked so magical as the evening turned into nighttime and everything was lit up. I love Sydney! When we got off the boat, we headed to their house for a second dinner, and a rather hilarious game of Articulate (won by Sha and Tristan).

No comments:

Post a Comment