Sunday, June 9, 2013

Tuesday 4 June – The Ducklet


Current location: Ettalong Beach
11.11pm, Sleeping. Thanks to my early starts in the morning (which, in turn, are thanks to my long journey to work), I have been trying to get to bed earlier. I even sacrificed the final of Grey's Anatomy last night! Although that had more to do with the fact that we had a very special visitor last night. Our beautiful friend Sarah Duckett, who we spent many wonderful times with in London and Cornwall, now lives about 20 minutes away from us on the Central Coast. Woooohoooo! She came for dinner last night and brought us a very special treat of Baileys and LOADS of TimTams. I love her so very much (and not just because of the treats!) and am so glad to see her shining beautifulness again.

No comments:

Post a Comment