Friday, June 21, 2013

Thursday 13 June – Hunters Hill with my ducklet



Current location: Hunters Hill, Sydney
11.11pm, At Ducky's house. She's house-sitting in Hunters Hill (swanky part of Sydney) at the moment so I went for dinner and a sleepover. It's cool getting to see other parts of the city, and it's always so amazing to spend time with the ducklet. We ate healthy, delicious food (a quinoa salad with halloumi, zucchini, avocado and loads of other yummy bits) followed by chocolate, and ginger tea (we're both a bit poorly so thought it best to stay off the wine!). I always feel so healthy in body and soul when I spend time with this beautiful woman, and it was a gorgeous house to curl up in too. Unfortunatelt Ducky's lovely housemate Milly was poorly and the two of them ended up doing a late-night mission to hospital :( but I think they're both back to full health now.

No comments:

Post a Comment