Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wednesday 4 May - The wonderful world of women's magazines


Current location: Shaftesbury Avenue, London
11.11am, At the more! office, subbing a piece on R-Patz (Robert Pattinson of Twilight fame). This is my last few days here after three weeks of freelancing, and it's made me realise how much I love women's magazines. I love the buzz in the office, I love the random things you can look at in the name of research (today: aztec-print bikinis, wedding dresses, David Gandy and mile-high confessions), I love that I never get bored and (call me shameless but...) I love the free stuff that gets sent in. I'll miss you more! but I'll keep looking at pictures of male models, make-up and pretty dresses... All in the name of research, of course.

(Picture taken from jaimelondonboy's Flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment