Friday, May 13, 2011

Monday 9 May - Working girl



Current location: Soho, London
11.11am, Feeling sunny, shiny, happy. I started back at my job yesterday, but now it is full-time. This is the first time I have had full-time work, since I gave up my job at Candis in May 2010 to move to Berlin. And it feels good. I have LOVED the last year and the freedom and variety it has given me, but I have to admit, I'm looking forward to a bit of stability and a regular wage!

And I turned up to work in a really jolly mood, thanks to walk through central London that I do every morning. I go through Trafalgar Square, through Covent Garden and into Soho, seeing some of London's most famous landmarks and also a sunny sky and some bunting from time to time.

Also, to celebrate the new job, I bought myself a plant for my desk at work, which I am slowly killing with love by watering it about every ten minutes. Go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment