Saturday, May 21, 2011

Friday 20 May - Crazy Maisie part two


Current location: Lewisham, London
11.11pm, In bed watching Grey's Anatomy. Yes, very similar to another recent activity. What can I say? I love it!

Anyway, tonight I caught up with my darling lady Maisie, who is my friend from Liverpool and who I haven't seen since September. She's in London for the weekend, so we went to the pub and caught up with ciders and long-awaited chats. She is pretty much one of the most awesome people, and it was lovely to see her.

After a couple of hours, her sister, Rita, (fab names, huh?) came to meet us and we went to the Japanese place that I went to last week. Again I had Chicken Teriyaki and, again, I couldn't finish it. I really can't recommend that place enough.

As I was walking to catch the train home, Trafalgar Square (above) was buzzing and looked beautiful and I couldn't help thinking how lucky I am to live here and such a fun life.

1 comment:

  1. I like your new header dear! :>
    XX,
    ____________________________
    CHRISTINAKEY.blogspot.com
    ____________________________

    ReplyDelete