Monday, November 27, 2017

Sunday 29 October – I'm 32





Current location: Penzance
11.11am, Having a birthday! Today is my 32nd birthday and I celebrated it by waking up a bit hungover, eating a yummy brekkie and then opening some pressies. My sister and mum came over and took Andy and I to the Victoria Inn in Perranuthnoe for a really delicious lunch with Bea, Lily and Adam. It was phenomenal; I had a duck roast and it was hands-down the best duck I've ever eaten.
After lunch, we went for a quick walk and paddle on Perranuthnoe beach and then to Jubilee Pool, where it was its last day pen for the season (which meant dogs were allowed to swim!). In the late afternoon I curled up in the couch and watched netball, then Andy and I went for a wander to matron where we watched some 6-a-side football and then went for a drink in the King William.

(Pictures taken by Bea; last one by Adam!)

No comments:

Post a Comment