Friday, December 17, 2021

Wednesday 8 December – My netball beauties


11.11pm, At home, sorting out the baby's room. The past couple of days I (and he) have been so spoilt with gorgeous gifts from my netball loves. Last night was the last Walking Netball, and we had loads of festive fun with games and prizes etc. Then they presented me with a beautiful present and massage voucher - what glorious women! I love the WN sessions, and am so glad they're going to keep going in my absence. Tonight I popped up to Penwith to watch the Seniors train, and again they brought the festive fun. They also gave me a really gorgeous 'nappy cake' pressie, with loads of awesome bits and pieces in. We are so lucky! I'd also had a really gorgeous virtual baby shower with my work people, and been send an amazing handmade crocheted blanket and hat by my colleague/friend Jen. Netball is the absolute best and has brought me so much happiness and so many good people in my life. 











No comments:

Post a Comment