Thursday, December 30, 2021

Saturday 25 December – A very merry, quiet, lovely, fun, family Christmas












11.11am, At Sennen, doing the Christmas swim. It’s always one of my favourite parts of Christmas Day, and we couldn’t do it last year (it wasn’t on due to the pandemic), so we were super happy to get there for it this year. I managed about 10 seconds in the sea (which made my belly go a bit purple!) and then we had a bit of time catching friends, playing with their kids and generally having a merry old time. We went home and I actually had a little festive nap, then woke up for bacon and avocado bagels (my fave!) and to open some pressies from Andy. It was all so relaxed and so enjoyable!


In the afternoon, we went to Mum and Dad’s, and opened more pressies with them and the Reeses, before an amazing Christmas dinner! A good few hours of festivities and laughs and general loveliness, it’s so so nice to have them down for Crimbo. Andy and I went home at about 9pm, opened a few more pressies and I got started on a book Kate had got given for Christmas that I am now trying to speed-read before they go back to London!

No comments:

Post a Comment