Friday, December 17, 2021

Thursday 16 December – All the nice things



11.11am, Quiet morning. I think I was reading in bed again! I met Eve at lunchtime, we had a walk/sausage roll, then I had a pregnancy massage, which was gorgeous. Afterwards I met Lily at Graze and Treats for brownies and coffee, did some jobs in town, and nipped up to the Drs to get my Covid booster. Feeling very lucky to have been able to get all these! Then I had yoga in the evening, and it was the last one for most of us, as we're all due around the same time in the New year, unlikely to make another yoga sessions. It's such a nice group and I hope I get to see them at baby yoga or something else in the future! By the time I walked home at about 8pm, I was tired out. What a lovely day though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment