Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Sunday 14 October – The best type of day














Current location: Penzance
11.11am, Getting home from Hayle. I went to Kate's husband's gym with some of my netball friends and we did a hardcore workout. It was so fun! Then we went for coffee after – my favourite thing to do (early exercise then drink coffee). Then Andy and I headed to Rinsey, where he went surfing and I sat on a rock with two lovely girls whose boyfriends were also surfing, and we all chatted and basked in the sunshine. It was so nice to chat to some strangers with the sun shining down on us and the beautiful sea in front of us.
Later, we went home and headed to Ruth's, where we all went for a walk, Ruan was predictably cute (and predictably loved Andy a lot) and then had a roast and a couple of drinks at theirs. Such a good Sunday with so many of my favourite things and people.

No comments:

Post a Comment