Friday, November 4, 2016

Sunday 30 October - To Singapore









Current location: Singapore
11.11pm, Going to sleep, in our beautiful and very cool hotel in Singapore. This marks the beginning of our two months of holidaying, going home, seeing friends and family, and getting married! 
I had a very busy day, which started at 5.15am, when Bree and I walked the Bondi to Bronte walk to see the Sculptures by the Sea. We sat by the beach after and had a coffee and it was such a gorgeous morning, I felt very peaceful and lovely!
Next I went to meet my little soul sister Maddie, for a netball shootout. This girl has been my saving grace when I've felt down about not playing sport, and I'm glad she rallied me for one last shootout. Thanks mads!
After getting home and packing, it was time to leave for the airport, and we managed to swing into the hospital on the way and meet Colin and Christabel's son, who was born on Friday! What a beautiful last face to see before we leave Australia for two months!

No comments:

Post a Comment