Friday, November 4, 2016

Friday 28 October - Halloween birthday






Current location: Erskineville 
11.11pm, At a party. My party, in fact, to celebrate Halloween and my birthday and us going away for a couple of months. It was a fancy dress party and people absolutely nailed it with the costumes, including Adam and Eve, and dead Spice Girls, and a Halal snack pack, and Day of the Dead, and the Joker, and a bear, and an Ewok, and a Trump-inspired wall, and even someone who came dressed as me as a netballer. It was the best night, I had so much fun, and I was left feeling super emotional about how many very special friends I have. It's been a bit of a rollercoaster few months and I am very lucky to have had friends who are there for the tough times as well as the highs. Tonight was a great celebration of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment