Saturday, November 5, 2016

Friday 4 November - Gym time











Current location: Penzance
11.11am, In the gym. After a healthy-ish, fit-ish year, Andy and I are trying to keep our fitness levels up while we're on holiday, plus I need to be keeping my knee strong before surgery. So we joined a gym! It's good, but weird having to decide what to do in there, after 18 months of being at a gym where you follow a program as part of a class every day. It was good though, nice to be moving again. 
I picked Bea up from Ducklings (pre-school) at lunchtime, and we came home to play, then My friend Kate and her two little boys Isaac and Joshua came to visit. Lily came too and soon the house was full of my friends and their babies and lots of noise and trouble and fun. So fab. 
In the evening, Mum and Dad had a bonfire party at theirs, which involved a bonfire, sparklers, sausages, marshmallows toasted on the fire... and a helluva lot of fireworks, courtesy of Jo. It was so cool! A really special evening, which left us all in a sugar coma and smelling of woodsmoke, loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment