Monday, March 31, 2014

Sunday 30 March – What a weekend









Current location: Anglesea
11.11am, Eating brunch, again. We've eaten so well this weekend. This morning we came to the most awesome cafe I have been in a really long time – it's in the middle of a nursery and there are flowers everywhere! Plus the food was insanely good (so good I had to order cake in the middle of my breakfast in case it ran out). Seriously, their white chocolate and cherry cake would have to be in my top 5 foods I've ever eaten. It was amazeballs.

After scoffing our faces, we went out in the sunshine, and headed back to our holiday home, tidied up and left to check out a giant mine in the middle of the national park. Pretty bizarre but really cool to see! Andy and I then headed back to Lara, where Andy played in an impromptu basketball match and I went back to Marie's house (Andy's cousin) and hung out with her, the family, and the alpacas!
We had a lovely family dinner, then headed to the airport for a delayed flight back to Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment