Monday, March 24, 2014

Friday 21 March – Uncle Pat and Auntie Den



Current location: Erskineville
11.11pm, Erm, asleep. Yes, it's Friday night, but I'm a bit of a nana at heart, so Andy and I were fast asleep! We'd been out for dinner with my amazing auntie and uncle, who are in Sydney for a few days while on a trip to Aus. They are the most gorgeous people and I've been having the best time hanging out with them. They're just so kind and loving, and also crack me up with their funny Welsh accents and general awesomeness. We went for a drink in Circular Quay, then hopped in a cab to Darlinghurst to have dinner at Una's, an amazing Austrian place where we normally go for breakfast.

Ps, the name of the blog post is a bit skewiff – Pat is actually my auntie, and Den is my uncle. But once, when I was aout seven years old, they accidentally said it the wrong way round. I thought it was the FUNNIEST THING EVER and, because they're awesome, they have called themselves Uncle Pat and Auntie Den to me ever since. Silly billies.

No comments:

Post a Comment