Sunday, March 16, 2014

Saturday 15 March – Happy birthday Roch!






Current location: Newtown
11.11pm, In Earl's Juke Joint. I love this bar, and a big group of us had come here for Rochy's birthday. The bar was so hot (but we cooled down with lots of cocktails!) but so fun. We all ended up at our house to carry on the party, and it was the perfect end to a long, lovely day.
I started the day with celebrating Rochy's birthday with cake and balloons, then cycling to netball, which is in Bondi (about 9km away) in the beautiful sunshine. After netball, Jess and I had a lovely lunch and then I went to get my hair cut. As I was in the hairdressers (for three hours!), the heavens opened and there was a massive lightning storm. Very dramatic but very annoying to ride home in with my new haircut! Haha, never mind. Nothing a great night out didn't fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment