Monday, March 10, 2014

Friday 7 March – Date/double date night






Current location: Newtown
11.11pm, Walking home from Newtown, where Andy, Rochy, Jdog and I had been out for dinner. I finished work early today, thanks to working late last night, and so Andy and I jumped in the car and went to Bondi, where the sun was still out and we managed a swim and a sunbathe and a read before going for a margarita at the Beach Burrito Bar. The weekend starts here!

When we got home, we ambled about a bit, then went up to The Hive Bar with Rochy and Jdog. After a drink or two, we were all pretty hungry, so went up to Cheeky Czech, which I've been wanting to try for a while. We all went pretty traditional with our choices (me goulash, Jdog schnitzel, Andy some sort of yummy meat thing and Rochy a Czech risotto!) and the portions were masssssssive. It was such delicious food, and amazing value, plus the place is lovely and sweet and the staff were great. I couldn't fault it! Super-stuffed, we got back home, sat on the sofa and fell asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment