Sunday, April 15, 2018

Friday 6 April – Wales to Gloucestershire to Devon


















Current location: Brixham
11.11pm, Sitting on Emma's couch, having a drink and a chat with her, Brodie, Tom, Cat and Andy. Let me start this blog post by showing some appreciation for the fact we have so many people to love in our lives. We are so very very lucky - today we got to see so many of our favourite people, including my newest niece Megan!
We started the day at Pat and Den's in Skewen, Wales, where we had Den's Special Cooked Breakfast (I think it's a tradition now!) and caught up with my cousin's wife Karen (I saw my other cousin Caron last night - same name, and they are both married to an Andrew!).
We left Pat and Den's and drove to Claire's where we were met by Claire, Louis, Anna, and baby Megan! Ahhhh she's so sweet and gorgeous! We had such a fun afternoon with them, going to the park, playing, having some dinner, giving them a bath and reading a story or two. I love this family, living on a hill in gorgeous Nailsworth.
After we left them, we drove for a couple of hours and got to Emma's house, where we were spending the rest of the weekend. It was pretty late, and everyone was keen to just chill and chat, which we stayed up too late doing. What a lovely load of soul-happiness today was.

No comments:

Post a Comment