Sunday, March 29, 2015

Wednesday 18 March – Emma's here!




Current location: Eveleigh 
11.11am, Being excited! Emma's at my house! She's been one of my all-times besties since we met on the first day of Uni in 2004. Yep, 11 years of laughing, drinking and loving each other very much. She and her awesome boyfriend Brodie are travelling for a year and, luckily for me, their first stop is Australia! Gosh, I love this girl.

They arrived this morning, and I let them in, squealed a lot, then went to work and willed the day to go quickly so I could get back home to them... Emma text me these pics of what they were up to (Em being excited, Brodie napping!). 

In the evening, Emma and I ended up playing netball while Brodie cheered and Andy worked, then we all came home and had yummy dinner. Just like normal, but with my bestie by my side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment