Friday, June 13, 2014

Saturday 7 June – A nice, normal day





Current location: Erskineville
11.11am, Having breakfast and reading Frankie. Had a fab day today, part-lazy, part-activity. After a chilled morning, I went with Andy and Nick to the basketball courts and had a bit of a throw around, then when they went to play a 'real' game, I went for a run around Centennial Park. In the evening, we came home to an amaaaazing-smelling house, as Rochy and her uncle Gee had been making Sri Lankan curries all day. YUM! Andy and I went to meet Sha and Tristan for a bev in our local (I love that they live in Erskineville now!) and then went to meet Jess and her friends for dinner at the Lord Nelson. The food was so good (which is lucky because I was having Rochy-curry-envy!).

No comments:

Post a Comment