Sunday, October 13, 2013

Tuesday 8 October – Good food and exercise


Current location: Eveleigh
11.11am, Texting Andy to see when he would get to my work. I needed him to drop some tasty food off and, as we live so close and he wasn't working until this afternoon, he popped by. We have started 'Munchie Mondays' at work, where someone brings in something yummy each Monday but because not everyone was in yesterday, we did it today instead. It was my turn to bring something so I made feta, tomato and basil vol-au-vents, and they went down a storm. Especially with me – I ate quite a few! (Picture from Homes and Garden, but pretty similar recipe!)

Luckily, we had netball tonight so I could work them off. Hoops' second game didn't go too well, with us getting thrashed 22-5, but it was so fun, and Bree, Nick, Andy and I stayed for a second game, where the score was much more even and we all had a good run around. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment