Saturday, October 26, 2013

Tuesday 15 October - Hoops and holidays






Current location: Erskineville, Sydney 
11.11pm, Watching Flight of the Conchords. It's a bit late but it doesn't matter because I don't have to go to work tomorrow... Because we're going on holiday!! We're off to Melbourne for a week to see friends and some of Andy's family, can't wait!

We had netball tonight but unfortunately our match was against the same people we played last week, so we got another thrashing. Good fun though, I love our team...and I played another game after ours so got a good runaround too. Just hope we win next week! 

I also had an amazing FaceTime chat with my friend Lily, who was on her way to meet my friends Kate (with baby Isaac) and Hannah (with baby Jacob). Whereas it would have normally been me joining them, now my lovely sister Pippa has taken my spot (with baby Bea). It was so cool to see and chat to them all, I felt like I was there. Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment