Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday 27 July – Starting well!


Current location: Ettalong Beach
11.11am, Arriving back at home after a run along the beach to Umina. On the way back I was pretty hot (it's super sunny this weekend) so I had a quick swim in the sea to cool off, then as I came back up the street, I found $20! So a great start to the day.

I was in such a great mood, thinking about all the wonderful things that have happened this week so far (other than the royal baby of course): We got a house, had some great news from home and my lovely friend Lily (above), one of my best friends who I have known since the age of 11, got engaged this week! I'm so so happy for her and her beautiful fiance Ads; they have been together for about 10 years, and make each other so very happy, so I couldn't be more pleased for them! All so very exciting and lovely and makes me miss home but in a good way.

(Pic of the two of them on the night they got engaged, nabbed from Lily's Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment