Sunday, July 14, 2013

Saturday 13 July – Family and food!







Current location: Ettalong Beach
11.11pm, Watching an awesome programme about magazines. It was an ace night... Once we came back up from Sydney, I made dinner (Steak, ale and stilton pies – I'm a much better cook in Australia than I was in England!) and we just hung out, chatted, took the dog for a good walk, and then Skyped my sister Pippa and her family. It was the first time we've managed it since I left Cornwall in May, and it was SO GOOD to see their little faces. The kids are so funny, and baby Bea has grown so much. I love them!!!

Then I got to speak to my sister Kate too and hear all the news about my other niece Ella and nephew Jakey... I miss them all so much and it's so good my sisters keep my up to date on everything (such as Jake's current favourite 'toy' is the washing machine and favourite 'snack' is crayons).

I also spoke to my sister Claire last night as I was coming home from a night out, and it was the middle of the day for her, and I hadn't spoken to her for a couple of weeks as she's been in France, so that was fab too. What a lot of sisterly love! I'm very lucky to have three sisters, and be so close to them and get on so well with them. They really are my favourite people and I have so much love and respect for them all, they all do amazing things with their jobs/children/lives and I am constantly inspired by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment