Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Thursday 28 February – Andreya Triana, dream woman



Current location: Soho
11.11pm, At an Andreya Triana gig. If you haven't heard her, I strongly recommend you give her a listen and, if you EVER get a chance to see her live, do it do it do it! I'd seen her back in September 2010 and, looking back on that blog post now, I obviously loved her then but I'd forgotten that... I was looking forward to seeing her again but I just didn't realise HOW amazing she would be. Her voice is insanely beautiful. She is insanely beautiful!

Gigs in small venues are always described as 'intimate' but that would do a boring disservice to how personal the gig seemed. Not only was Andreya singing about some really personal stuff (yes, there were tears) but she was so chatty and open with everyone, too. By the end of the gig, she had come down off the stage and was just wandering around the dancefloor, singing along and dancing with people. The girl crush has reached epic proportions.

1 comment:

  1. THE NEW ANDREYA TRIANA PREMIERE OF "SONG FOR A FRIEND " !!!
    http://www.planetnotion.com/2013/05/21/track-premiere-andreya-triana-song-for-a-friend/

    ReplyDelete