Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Thursday 21 February – Negril Brixton




Current location: Brixton
11.11pm, In the White Horse pub in Brixton. Andy and I had come out to celebrate his birthday with two of our favourite Londonders: my sister Kate and her husband Jim. Andy and Jim had had a particularly boozy, fun night out in Brixton a while ago so they decided to let us join them this time, and we went to eat at Negril in Brixton. After hearing about it for ages, I was pretty excited to finally go, and it definitely lived up to the hype. It's a Caribbean cafe/BYO restaurant and the food is sooooo good (and cheap). We ate like kings, laughed like hyenas and drank like fish, then went on to the pub. Amazing nights like these are such a high point of living in London.

Ps, I also got my first ever business card today!! Go Apptitude Media.

1 comment:

  1. I love your photos and was also pleasantly surprised to go to Negril, Brixton. The food was so good and tasted like home. I hope you'll also comment and check out my post on the wonderful starter deal they had: http://nyamwithny.com/negrils-spicy-starters/ I want to go back now after reading your post and try the curry platter. But to be honest, I'm not over the jerk chicken, Great post by the way!

    ReplyDelete