Saturday, April 10, 2021

Friday 26 March – Just keep running


 

11.11am, Working. Today, we reached 10,000 followers on our Wed Magazine Instagram account. So stoked, as raising the follower numbers was one of my targets when I started at Wed three years ago, when we had 2252 followers. At lunchtime, I went for my usual Friday run and sea swim with Carly - we stayed in the sea for over a minute today! This is serious progress for us :)

It's been a week of running - Andy and I went on Tuesday evening (which was so fun to go with him, but he was way too fast for me), then with Kate on Thursday (another sea swim to cool off after, including Kate dropping her phone in the sea, eek!). I've had loads of evening work to do this week, so I've been trying to get out in the day to help with a screen and a brain break!


No comments:

Post a Comment