Saturday, April 10, 2021

Friday 2 April – Gorgeous days off





 11.11am, Pottering around the house. I am embracing doing not a lot this Easter, so my day started with reading in bed. Andy is doing the complete opposite, and doing loads of work in our loft, so I feel extra-lazy! I popped over to have a cuppa with my mum in her garden (she has hurt her knee so can't walk much at the mo sadly), then had a run with my friend. We went very off the beaten track, and nearly got trampled by cows, which resulted in me diving through a gorse bush to escape. Very dramatic. Afterwards, I made some hot cross buns with my neighbour, which went horribly wrong, and then I had a gorgeous evening. I walked up through the fields to Ruth's house in Chyenhal, where a few of us met for drinks and pizza around her firepit. As I was walking there in the sunshine, with a tin of gin, and lambs frolicking near me, I was in a perfect moment of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment