Thursday, December 31, 2020

Wednesday 30 December – Pilates peeps



 11.11am, Blogging. I always seem to get so behind and then have to do a big chunk (and, predictably, once I have caught up I always promise I'll be more consistent, which never happens). You'd think after 10.5 years I'd have learnt! Anyway, this morning starting with a lovely Pilates session - I have been doing online Pilates every Wednesday morning since about April I think, with my lovely friend Lou who lives in Australia. It's a real highlight of the week, and this session as the last one of the year, she got us all to lead each other in exercises. It was actually really nice to be a bit out of the comfort zone, and it's a fab way to start the day... especially when eh rest of the day brought rain and staying indoors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment