Saturday, August 3, 2019

Monday 22 July – Uncle Den

Current location: Wales
11.11am, Today is my uncle's funeral. It's so sad, he was the coolest. Lovely Uncle Den (although I called him Auntie Den, and Uncle Pat) was one of the most vibrant, fun, giving and loving men to ever have lived, and certainly one of the kindest and most generous men in my life. Such a huge part of our family, and so devastating he's not here anymore.
His funeral was so sad, but it was lovely to be around his precious family. His four grandsons (my cousins' children) are wonderful young men, in large part thanks to the influence of their grandad. I loved seeing them, and my godmother and father (my cousins, Caron and Andrew) and my aunties and uncles. Family bring so much joy, and Den was the epitome of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment