Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Saturday 21 April – Party party party (and sausages)





















Current location: Balham
11.11pm, Dancing and eating sausage sandwiches! Tonight is Kate and Jim (and their friend Henry)’s joint 40th party, at The Exhibit in Balham, and most of my family were able to go (except Claire, who has a beautiful newborn baby). We started the day with a run (Kate, Pippa and I), then Kate and I had a gorgeous relaxed morning, going to get our nails done and having a coffee, then heading tot he park to have a picnic with everyone else. It was so dreamy! Then we had a little nap in the afternoon, I read my book on the sofa with my niece Ella, then we had sausage and mash for tea and got ready for the party. It was so so much fun catching up with Kate’s friends and dancing loads with Pippa and Andy. We got home around 1.30am then stayed up debriefing and drinking tea, naturally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment