Friday, October 14, 2016

Saturday 8 October – The Lucy Higgins Pre-Season Oztag Trophy!






Current location: Alexandria
11.11am, Getting dressed into a cheerleader outfit. Today is a pre-season Oztag tournament for all the F45 Oztag teams. It got named the Lucy Higgins Cup, which makes it sound like I've died, but is because I won't be playing this year due to injury, but am still heavily involved in the teams (especially Brooklyn!)... Anyway, my friend Lara, who is also injured, and I decided to dress as cheerleaders, so we went all out and embraced the theme. No-one bats an eyelid in Erskineville!
The Oztaggers were amazing – it was such a cool comp, with so much skill and flair and humour on show!
In the eve, we all headed to The Rocks Brewery in Alexandria, where F45 Newtown put on a big party for us, which started with beer and ended with shots and karaoke (I did the shots but not the karaoke!).

No comments:

Post a Comment