Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Wednesday 14 September – Are we too old for this?



Current location: Alexandria
11.11pm, In bed. Because I'm in my 30s, not my 20s. I went to an app launch at an awesome Mexican place in Bondi with Yee tonight and, because we're in our 30s and not our 20s, we sat in the corner with a glass of red wine and just used it as a good excuse for a catch-up. Those there who were in their 20s used it as a great excuse to drink all the free drinks, take a lot of selfies and wear stuff I would look like a buffoon in. Basically, they nailed the purpose of a press event! In saying that, Yee and I did wangle a free denim jacket, a pair of sneakers and a cushion (plus one very classy temporary tattoo) – so maybe we're not too bad at press events after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment