Monday, September 17, 2012

Saturday 8 October - Kate Dann gets married!

















Current location: Praa Sands, Cornwall
11.11pm, Dancing! Today Kate Dann got married! My oldest, childhood friend, who I have known and loved since the age of three-and-a-half.The sun shined down on her and it was a beautiful day, which started out at Germoe church and then moved to the Sandbar at Praa Sands. It was such amazing weather and we all went down to the beach for photos and paddling.

Kate looked absolutely, ridiculously beautiful, as did her two gorgeous bridesmaids, Emma and Megs. The speeches were hilarious, the food was delicious and the dancing went on for hours. I love that, however old and grown up my school friends get, I still always feel about 15 with them. I don't think we stopped smiling all night! Happy wedding day Kate and Matt, you wonderful pair, and sorry my very rubbish photos don't do the awesomeness of the day justice. Love you x

No comments:

Post a Comment