Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thursday 24 November - Puss in Boots premiere!


Current location: Soho
11.11am, At work, emailing my City girls (my friends from City University). We were meant to be meeting up for Book Club tonight but, due to various reasons (and the book being rubbish), we decided to postpone. Then magically my friend Sophie invited me to the premiere of Puss in Boots. We both turned up to Leicester Square a little dishevelled and, thanks to Sophie's press tickets, we then traipsed down the red carpet behind Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek, clutching our gym bags and not getting papped by the millions of photographers. We ended up sitting by Jenny Frost and Amanda Holden and I was bloody excited. The film was hilarious; I absolutely can not recommend it enough, and loved that my evening went from a quiet night to an amazing night!

No comments:

Post a Comment