Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Saturday 1 September – The long walk

















Current location: Penzance
11.11am, Getting home from a big 10-mile run with my sisters and Saturday running club. It was glorious (well actually rainy, but the run itself was glorious) and longer than we intended, but so good to do, I love setting my Saturdays up like this.
Once we'd all gone home and showered and eaten, we went to St Just and had a big walk out to to the Cape. It was a gorgeous, grey, rugged day, and I felt super alive and enthralled by it all. After a bit of a chill on the rocky beach, we went back to Pippa's and put on a film (The Greatest Showman), while Jo made us all sausage and mash (my favourite). Slowly all the kids got bored and wandered off to play, until it was just me watching it. Great film though (first time I'd seen it). After sausages and mash and a glass of prosecco, I took my weary legs home to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment