Saturday, August 18, 2018

Sunday 1 July – Catching up on life admin











Current location: Penzance
11.11am, Having a slow start to the day. After a long day yesterday, we both had a lie-in, then got to it, with blogging, photo editing, social media and web updates for South Weds (our wedding photography business) and Penzance Netball Club (where I am publicity officer). This carried on until about 3pm, when Andy and I went to Mousehole. We went to the Ales & Anchor fest, where we saw my friend Grace, and had a cider, and listened to lovely music, and then Andy and I went jumping off the pier in Mousehole. I nipped to Mum and Dad’s to say hi, then at about 9pm we went to Battery Rocks to go swimming with Jack, then for a pint to warm up. Such an amazing Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment