Monday, December 22, 2014

Tuesday 9 December – So. Tired. Out


Current location: Alexandria
11.11pm, Lying on the floor, laughing. Tonight we played netball with Hoops, our team. We won! Can't remember the score... Maybe 17-6? Or 21-6? Something like that.
Then Emily and Maddie and I played another game (we lost 12-11).
Then Emily and Maddie and I played another game. We won (don't know the score) but it was one of the fastest, scariest games I've played in my life. Maddie's face was hilarious. Fights were breaking out, all passes were like bullets, then Emily and I got drunk on endorphins and couldn't stop laughing. Which was NOT OK when playing with this very serious, very competitive team.
Three games later, I got home and my brain and body were broken. And I couldn't stop laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment