Sunday, November 2, 2014

Saturday 1 November – Three beaches in one day







Current location: Woy Woy
11.11pm, At the hairdressers. This year I decided to take advantage of all those marketing emails you get around your birthday, offering you money off, or free stuff, as a 'birthday gift'. One of the things I was offered, and said yes to, was a hair treatment and blowdry at my hairdressers. It was lovely, although I was a bit embarrassed at turning up all sandy straight from the beach (no.1: Ettalong). After the hairdressers, me and my lovely blowdried hair went to Umina Beach (no.2) and then my friend Ducky called and asked if I wanted to meet her at Avoca. I did (beach no.3) and I promptly ruined my lovely blowdried hair by getting straight in the sea (I couldn't help it, it was 36˚C!)!
As a storm started rolling in, we went for juices in the cafe and watched the crazy rain, then I came back to Ettalong and met my friends Emily and Dave, who are up here on a beach holiday for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment