Thursday, February 8, 2018

Tuesday 6 February – City Girls in the city






Current location: Balham
11.11am, Working from Kate's house. I met my lovely friend Rianne for lunch (fish finger sandwiches yum) and then worked from Pret for the afternoon, before meeting my lovely friend Rhian for a post-work coffee. Both of those girls are lawyers who I met playing netball; they have the same name (kind of), same job, work one street away from each other and play the same sports, and I love them both. I should maybe introduce them but I feel like the world might explode if I did.
After hanging with Rhian, I went on a big walk through the city (and through the freezing cold) to meet the City Girls (so called because I met them while I was doing my Master's at City Uni) in Liverpool St. We had such a nice dinner, a lot of great conversation and generally a good-for-the-soul hang. So much love for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment