Thursday, February 8, 2018

Saturday 3 February #fortyisyourforte







Current location: Balham
11.11am, Swimming with Ella and Jake. We stayed at the Rees' household last night, and spent the morning hanging out with my lovely niece and nephew (and sis and bro-in-law). We went swimming, and then for a babycino and lunch and lots of fun.

In the afternoon, I surprised Andy with tickets to watch Arsenal. He's a die-hard fan, and as it's his 40th birthday in a couple of weeks I thought it'd be ace to go along to a game. We watched Arsenal totally thrash Everton 5-1, and it was a bloody great game to be there for! Afterwards I pretended we were going to meet Jack for a drink in a pub but when we got there, most of his boys from his stag do were there waiting to surprise him. I stayed for a drink or two, then left him to it (apparently the quiet drinks went on until 4.30am). Happy early surprise birthday my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment