Saturday, December 23, 2017

Saturday 2 December – A friend-filled Christmas














Current location: Highbury
11.11am, Having coffee with my friend Siobhan. We had a really great, overdue catch-up, then I went to meet my friend Christina for an even-more-overdue hang... I hadn't;t seen her since we stopped working together in Sydney about two years ago! We had such a nice time, then I headed south of the river to Clapham Junction, where my beloved uni girls and I had a hilarious Christmas dinner. It actually consisted of weird brunch and bottomless prosecco, which made the afternoon and night with a bang, and culminated in us flaying paper aeroplanes around the pub, dining tequila shots with strangers and then drunk-booking a holiday to Amsterdam! Love these girls around the world and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment