Monday, September 11, 2017

Saturday 19 August – Canal trips and crying



Current location: Winchmore Hill
11.11am, Running. I'd gone out for a run to shake my minor hangover, then hit up Sainsbury's to get yummy lunch and dinner ingredients. Then it was off to Camden for Rianne's 30th birthday celebrations! We all jumped on a canal, opened the wine/gin/bubbles, ate cakes and sausage rolls and celebrated the awesomeness of Ri, while cruising the canal to Little Venice. It was so awesome, I've never done anything like that before, and I definitely want to again!
After the canal trip, we popped to the pub where I had a good catch-up with Clare, who I used to work with, and some of the netball girls I used to know from Blackheath Wanderers. Then it was back to Winchmore Hill for dinner with Catdog and crying at a film (The Good Lie, it's really good).

No comments:

Post a Comment