Saturday, July 22, 2017

Thursday 5 July – Scuplture Gardens for the win











Current location: Penzance
11.11am, Finishing off some work, while Sarah and Andy hung out at home in the sunny garden. The weather has been amazing! Sare and I met Pippa at the Tremenheere Sculpture Gardens, where we had an amazing lunch (I had mussels) then cake and coffee, and then Sare and I wandered around the gardens and sat and chatted until the gardens closed. I love this girl!
In the evening, trying to cram as much into her trip as I can, Andy and I took Sare to Newlyn Cinema bar, to meet Pippa, Bea and Lily, then I swapped Pip and Bea for Ruth, and we went to the Meadery. I bloody love the Meadery, it's hilarious. We walked home, drank some more prosecco and chatted until the early hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment