Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Tuesday 25 April – Back to the beginning of the end



Current location: Sydney Airport
11.11am, Landing in Sydney. The magical trip was over, I am so glad we made it to WA and caught up with such brilliant people. Back in Sydney, we unpacked, chilled out... and then my mind started to go to the UK. We're in Sydney now for another month-and-a-half before we move back to the northern hemisphere (UK or Europe, who knows where!) and I'd been putting off any organising bits until after our WA trip. But that's now... This next month or so is going to go so fast, and I really want to make the most of being here.
After a relaxed day, Andy and I walked up to the shops (I can walk places now!!) and then stopped at our favourite bar, The Hive, for a beer to round off our amazing long weekend. My heart is so full right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment