Thursday, December 1, 2016

Saturday 26 November — My 20s hen do!








Current location: London
11.11am, Getting ready! I didn't know what we were doing but my sisters laid out gorgeous 20s-style clothes for me to wear, and we got all dressed up, then headed to Camden. We went for bubbles at a bar and then to the most awesome speakeasy called BYOC. It was sooooo good! We played games and drank cocktails with 23 of my favourite women, and I just couldn't stop grinning. It was so good! Emma and others had made a hanson music video for me, it was like nothing I've ever seen, so bloody great. Then we went to a hilarious dress-up place where we did a photoshoot, and didn't stop laughing, before heading to London Bridge to a pub called the Boot & Flogger. Here we did a cruise-themed murdery mystery over dinner, and it turned out my sister had killed Andy! Bugger. 
I hardly took any pictures but I have the best best best memories that will last a lifetime. I was so in awe of the day and night they put together for me, it was absolutely perfect and so much fun! I'm so so lucky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment