Thursday, December 29, 2016

Monday 26 December – Boxing Day bonanza





Current location: Dulwich
11.11am, In Dulwich Park. We had such a nice morning in the park, the kids riding their bikes and us having a walk in the sunshine. I've been loving walking so much! We played and took our time, and then had a really yummy Italian lunch all together. We headed back to the park then back home, where we snuggled on the sofa to watch Zootropolis and I tried to sqeeeeeeze everything in my suitcase with Jake's help. It finally worked. One of my fave parts of today was Jake accidentally discovering Siri on my phone then listening to him and Ella coming up with excellent questions for Siri, then arguing back. Excellent. 
All too soon it was tie to head tot he airport. No point in trying to sum up this past eight weeks. So many experiences, so many people we love, so many memories for life. So, so lucky. 


No comments:

Post a Comment