Thursday, December 29, 2016

Friday 23 December – All the good people







Current location: Angarrack
11.11am, At Kate's house. All us schoolfriends met up for coffee at hers this morning, and it was just lovely with them all in their festive jumpers and the kids there. So proud of these girls who I've now known for almost 20 years. 
After our hangout Nicky picked me up and took me to Halsetown, where we had our annual Christmas lunch with friends. We got through quite a few sherries before the pub told us they were actually closed, oops! Back in Penzance I went to Pippa's house, and had the loveliest few hours with the kids, who were all loopy with excitement. 
As today is Tom Bawcock's Eve, we went to the Dock in the evening and saw some familiar faces. We were all pretty tired, so after a few songs Dad and I went home. Last day in Pz, it was a good'un!

No comments:

Post a Comment