Monday, September 12, 2016

Saturday 3 September – Best of Sydney


Current location: Newtown
11.11am, Brunching with my friends Sarah and Juzzy. So good to catch up with them, I haven't seen Juzzy in sooooooo long and she is my ACL guru, as she tore hers earlier in the year :( but is now on the mend, yay!
After brunch I went to Paddington for a 'float' (lots of epsom salts in a giant bath-type thing, which you lie in for about an hour. Very relaxing!). I was super-zen afterwards, and went for lunch and wine with Bree, then we met Jess for an arvo coffee and catch-up.
In the evening, Andy got back from the Sunshine Coast, where he'd been for work, and we went to the Night Markets at the Carriageworks with Miz and Gaz. It was super busy but we still managed to eat yummy food and have wine... Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment